Friday 11 June 2010



Your message:

A tiring day done. Only 15mi cycling and 872 cal burned but one hill out of Penzance was so severe that for the first time in 3yrs my Garmin screeched at me with a message 'heart rate too high ' ! Anyway, we've arrived at the YHA in Land's End and the weather is spectacular ! Gorgeous evening, the sun still high and it is past 8pm. You can see the sea from here as the hostel is quite high up on the hill. In a way it reminds me of Cape Town. Tomorrow is a late start as we booked breakfast for 8am and we need to be at the start at 9.30am. That is when the official photographer comes on duty ! The days following will be earlier starts. I will upload photos to my Flickr photo stream and the link is on the right. As this is an email I can't insert them here. Now for a little relax before bedtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment