Monday 8 February 2010

Spin those wheels!!

Spinning class is quite addictive! I've attended tonight's and already looking forward to tomorrow morning's which is at 6.45am.

I took my Garmin to the class and put it on a training programme where I needed to burn 500cal for the session. Spinning class ended and i had 40cal more to go, so I joined the main room and went on the treadmill for less than 2 minutes when my calorie target was reached. Yippee!

My willpower was strong today and I didn't cheat apart from having a few ovenbaked chips tonight (as a meal) with my other half. I had lots of water and that continues.

I have a bit of a challenge coming up. I'm sleeping over in a hotel on Wednesday night and usually I will have a glass or two red wine and a lovely meal but I'm in a different frame of mind now so wine is OUT! I will have to tell the cook what I want for dinner which is a small portion of protein and lots of veg.

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the good willpower! You go girl! Maybe your good discipline will rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete