Saturday 6 February 2010

Ladies Ride

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Ladies Ride

The day started very foggy but soon brighten up. We had a marvellous day out - it was time for the CTC Ladies Ride of the month. I covered 28 miles as I also rode in but then dropped my bike off at the bike dealer for its first service.

I used my Garmin 705 today to track the route we did. It was a great ride, the sun was a bit reluctant but in the end it was lovely. We headed out towards Manley Mere. I have never been there, so it was nice to go somewhere new.

It seems they have upgraded the faclities, the restaurant inside is gorgeous, with a little nook and a fire in the middle. Pictures are up for those we want to see more detail.

We had lovely ladies on our ride, and best of all, a bunch of new ones! Money was collected for our ladies weekend away (cycling) in Shropshire at the end of May and quite a few are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment