Sunday 7 March 2010

What a bugger!!!

My site has been hijacked by another site called:http://julia-89.blogspot.com/ !!

And it was the countdown ticker!! I haven't been to my blog for the last few days so I'm not sure when this happened but tonight, when I wanted to blog, this site above 'took over' my blog everytime when I opened it. And it just keeps try re-directing you to where you could 'earn money'. DON'T USE THE COUNTDOWN ticker!

Anyway....where was I before all of this stupidness started...??

Oh yes, I wanted to say that I'm on a plateau. Now I'm not sure which plateau that is but I'm stuck on weight at the moment but will try my hardest to move some this week.
Last week was a mess with all my driving. I was almost everywhere: Melton Mowbray, Manchester, Nottinghamshire, London, York and Northallerton. Too much driving for one week I would say.

It is SO difficult to keep a diet going when you are constantly on the road and is relying on meeting refreshments to keep you going. I could hardly turn up with my slimfast shake now could I?

I didn't do any spinning at all. The best I did was was my bike ride on Tuesday which was ok I guess. Oh yes and I did go to the gym yesterday but it was a measly 450 cals I burned and that was just core training and treadmill.

My next spinning class is tomorrow morning early, 6.45am. But that will mean a good start to my week and a great opportunity to get back on the spinning bike.

My 'tour' cycling jerseys arrived on Friday!! Here are a couple of pictures:





It is a pity that it is still so cold. It does mean that I won't be able to wear the cycling jersey by its own for (quite) a while!

Oh, and just to rub it in...:-) My total weight loss for February was 9 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment